As you all know I rarely post competitions or giveaways. When I do it has to be something special that really catches my eye and that I feel the lucky winner will cherish. I’ve done giveaways for all sorts of businesses and individuals over the years however my favourite ones have been from businesses that are fairly new off the ground and still growing.
VisualPhilosphy is owned by the talented designers and business folk Grant & Liz Lyons. I’m excited to be able to tell you that these fabulous people have agreed to offer one of their prints to one of my readers. While I am miffed because I am not allowed to enter my own competition I am thrilled that one of you lovely lot will get the chance to own one of their fabulous pieces.
My personal favourite out of all of the many fantastic prints is this one:
There are plenty of prints to choose from, from home pieces to ones perfect for a child’s room or bedroom so if you want to be in with a chance to win all you need to do is follow three simple steps…
- Visit VisualPhilosophy and pick your favourite print.
- Leave me a comment telling me which print is your favourite and where it would hang or who you would give it to.
- Ensure that I have a way to contact you if you are the Chosen One.
Terms and Conditions.
- This giveaway runs until Friday 30th August at midday. Any comments left after this time will not be included.
- Multiple entries will be deleted.
- All valid entries will be allocated a number and a randomiser will choose a winner.
- The winner will win an unframed print of his or her choice.
- The winner will be notified soon after the end of the competition, should the winner not respond to my contact within 5 working days a new winner will be chosen.