When the lovely team from Tramadol Buying Online Legal asked if I’d like to join their panel, and receive some goodies for Kieran, I could hardly refuse. You see Kieran has been a big fan of Innocent products from an early age, before he could properly say Innocent even…
“Mummy can I have another Guinness Smoothie when we get home?”
Anyhow, a lovely chilled delivery arrived packed with his favourites, the juices, the smoothies and the yogurt sticks (that’s what we call them anyway?!) and a new lunch box, with lovely stickers and shapes to decorate it with. Excited wasn’t the word! (Kieran was pretty chuffed too). Smoothie in one hand and stickers in the other he decorated his new box which he carries proudly to school (it’s a big boy box!).
What gets eaten for lunch in my house varies. Kieran chooses his own lunch with guidance which I believe is important, promotes independence and can be fun!
Here we have:
- No-pastry veg quiche (which he loves! Recipe below)
- Tomatoes – we are going through an experimenting stage at the moment and tomatoes are a must!
- Grapes-These usually get popped in frozen, it keeps them lovely, fresh and cool.
- Fruit buttons – Sometimes these are raisins or another dried fruit but this is what Kieran chose on this day.
- Juice (usually a smoothie but we ran out before this lunchtime, so back to Tesco to stock up!)
- And fresh from the freezer, a smoothie/yogurt tube. I freeze these which keeps them cool and defrosts slowly ready for being eaten, still cold at lunch. No spoon (which always gets lost) required!