21st & 22nd February 2014 – ExCeL London
I am often asked “How do you manage a business, working from home full time and a family?” and more frequently, “How can I?”. The first ever Work and Family Show which has been sponsored by My Family Care and Sky Broadband Shield has been set up to help working parents with that all important work/life balance.
Sadly I am unable to go because I love the idea of this show and would enjoy the opportunity to see it first hand and report back directly about how it went however for those who are able to attend it could very well be one of the best personal and professional decisions you will ever make.
The show is all about giving you the information you need to take those first steps into self-employment or for those already experienced in working for themselves, additional opportunities and invaluable information.
The Work & Family Show will include the following dedicated areas:
- Recruitment & Employers – Work Opportunities (sponsored by workingmums.co.uk)
- Career Advice & Personal Development – Education & Advice
- Image, Style & Media Resources – Personal Branding & Development
- Family Services, Enablers & Networking – Support Systems
- Franchise, Self-Employment & Start Up Business – Going it Alone
Tickets are available from www.theworkandfamilyshow.co.uk from just £12, and people coming to the neighbouring Baby Show will have free entrance*.
Friday 21st February: 9.30am – 5pm (trade and press entry from 8.30am on Friday for a networking breakfast)
Saturday 22nd February: 10am – 5pm