As most of you will know I have a thing for interiors, for pretty homewares, kitchenware, indeed anything that looks good and makes me feel good is a winner.
On the subject of looking fantastic the lovely Emma Bridgewater has offered my readers (that’s you lot) a chance to win any one of these fabulous personalised mugs.
The winner may choose what they want their mug to say so could have their Twitter handle, their name or indeed whatever takes their fancy (and fits).
Where Emma Bridgewater is all about uncomplicated style, I am all about uncomplicated giveaways. No loops to jump through here, nothing to juggle and no having to film yourself eating or drinking something foul to be in with a chance to win.
Visit the Emma Bridgewater site and then let me know by leaving a comment which piece (of all the many wonderful pieces on there) is your favourite and why.
That is it.
THE WINNER, CHOSEN VIA A RANDOMISER PROGRAM IS… “TRACEY ALLEN”. AN EMAIL HAS BEEN SENT. THANKS ALL FOR ENTERING.
- The giveaway will end at 5pm on Sunday 16th February. Any entries after this time will not be accepted.
- The winner will be chosen using a randomiser application.
- Entrants must make sure they leave a way for me to contact them!
- Should the first winner not respond to my contact within five working days a new winner will be chosen.
- UK entry online please.
- My choice is final and Emma Bridgewater will not be responsible for anyone suffering from deep disappointment though anyone in particular pain at having not won is welcome to go and buy themselves a mug from the website.
Good luck all!
Business & Blogging (54)
Candidly Cleaning (8)
Family Time (94)
Frugal Living (6)
Guest Posts (30)
Healthy Eating (12)
Interior Design (34)
Next Blogger Network (2)
Preg & Birth (26)
Reviews / Sponsored (186)
The Boys (48)
The Gallery (8)
Women's Interest (43)